Time : 10:00AM PST
Venue : Amrita Hall Women’s Empowerment Circle Video Meeting Room
FREE FOR ALL (Registration Required)
Heart-to-Heart Support for Women
Are you experiencing shifts in your life like: health issues — career changes — empty nest — divorce — loss of anything — the many challenges that women face everyday!
“Women’s Heart Sanctuary” Empowerment Circles
- Provide a safe haven for women to express our voices with confidence and to explore the true desires of our hearts and souls.
- Build strength and courage to be vulnerable our own truths and the beauty and power of who we are as women.
- Offer unconditional love and compassion for each other, so we can experience the power of self-love and reach for our aspirations.
- Support women who are yearning for a “sisterhood” and love the idea of supporting other women.
- Empower women who want to grow spiritually and in our daily lives, by learning to live guided by our own feminine wisdom.
To help you determine whether our Circle would serve your needs, it may be beneficial to understand that our Circles are not:
- Coaching or therapy sessions, nor do we even given each other advice.
- A “Girls’ Coffee Club” to chit chat and vent the details of our latest life stories.
- Networking opportunities to meet other women to promote our businesses.
Please view this video to learn more about how we are different from other women’s support groups or social clubs and how our unique process has transformed us on the deepest level to give us more self-love, freedom and joy, to be the best of our Feminine Selves!
Producer – HeartofAllWomen.com
If there is interest, we will continue with a series of 4 weekly ongoing sessions.
The Amrita Hall has long been one of the most spacious and elegant venues in the East Bay.
Castro Valley, CA 94552